After a long wait we are delighted to announce that we are reopening on Thursday 1st October. We’re really excited and have missed you all.
CLOSED MONDAY’S AND TUESDAY’S
Things will be a little different and we are all adjusting to the new “normal” but we have every confidence that our wonderful customers will understand and feel safe at The Funhouse.
Prior to visiting us there are just a few things we need to advice you so that we can keep you and all our staff safe.
* We will be operating on reduced capacity.
* In line with government guidelines the rule of 6 applies.
* We have had guard screens fitted at all till points for everyone’s safety.
* We have invested in a fogging machine which will sanitise The Funhouse on a regular basis.
* There has been extensive cleaning and sanitising of the centre prior to opening.
* Social distancing and a guided one way system around the play frame have been implemented in the centre.
* All the balls from our ball pits have been removed for the safety of our little customers which they could put in their mouths.
* All our baby toys and baby chairs will be monitored for single use and fully sanitised between uses.
* Our staff have had training sessions to talk through our new way of working.
* We have invested in various new play items to ensure that at the end of each session we change over items and fully sanitise them before they are used again.
* On arrival you will be allocated a table, please ensure you only use your allocated table.
* Our play sessions are rolling sessions of 90 minutes each, after which a thorough clean will take place between sessions.
* We have removed tables and chairs to allow for social distancing.
* Our customers will be required to complete track and trace information.
* Hand sanitising will be available around the centre.
* Entry to The Funhouse is entirely at your own risk.
* There may be some waiting time between sessions please remain patient.
* Any breach in the regulations which is not complied with will result in our staff requesting you to leave the centre.
* We will be cleaning through the session and In between sessions.
* As our capacity is much reduced and with the increased costs we have had to add a small charge for adults of just £2.
* All our staff will be wearing face guards.
* We will be operating on a walk in basis please maintain 2 meters social distance while waiting and at all times while in the centre.
* Customer details will be destroyed after 21 days.
How you can help
* Please do not socialise outside The Funhouse or outside your support bubble.
* Please do not visit if you are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms.
* Sanitise your hands before entering The Funhouse or going on the play frame.
* wear socks at all times.
* Anyone over the age of 11 must wear a face covering at all times unless you are seated at your table.
* Please respect and follow our rules.
* Order your food within the first 30 minutes of the session.
* Help your child around the new one way system on the play frame.
* Supervise your children at all times.
* Please maintain social distancing within the centre.
* Follow all signs displayed around the play centre.
* Be kind and respect to our staff, talk to us if something concerns you…. we are all learning the new way of working and we appreciate your patience.
* Please Do NOT move or push tables together.
* We politely request you to leave at the end of your session promptly.
* Accompany your children to the toilet and ensure hand washing.
* Stay safe and have fun!
At The Funhouse we have followed all guidelines given, to create a fun and safe environment for all our customers and staff. We hope to see many of you in the coming days and weeks. Thank you all for your support.